Friday, November 5, 2010

Hells yes!

Aahhhhh finally our own little spot on the internet to dribble shit to eachother!!

I kind of thought this would never happen..that it would remain one of our much discussed, but never realised pipe dreams.

I tip my hat to you my good friend for making it happen -- it put a massive smile on my face!

You know my love for you knows no bounds and now the entire internet can know it too....I have nothing to hide, I want to shout it from the rooftops...

Ok so onto serious business -- we have much to discuss.

Firstly, have you seen The Social Network? It is insanely good.

Secondly, where are you up to with SoA -- what is happening??

Thirdly, have you watched the new season of FNL? I am dying to see it but Surf the Channel is giving me no joy anymore.

Finally, can I just say..I would be honoured to share any moments with you, bitchy and otherwise x

No comments:

Post a Comment